RMJM is seeking to appoint an Architect to support the continued growth of our Milano Studio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing, checking and coordinating technical aspects of the design of a project.
- Preparing design presentations including renderings, models, sample boards, and related design graphics.
- Assisting the Project Architect/Project Coordinator in resolving project design and technical issues.
- Helping in the development of the technical design and the preparation of architectural design and construction documents, including drawings and specifications.
- Collaborating with the Project Designer for the design of projects.
- Providing effective client liaison and day-to-day point of contact.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluent in Italian & English.
- A minimum of 5 years of practical experience taking projects through planning and site delivery.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Ability to work in a team and propose design options at an early stage of a project.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proficiency in Rhinoceros 3D, grasshopper, Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), AutoCAD, Revit and Sketch-up.
- Knowledge of any rendering software will be beneficial.
- Experience in delivery of high-quality products and standards.
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.