RMJM is seeking to appoint Architects to support the continued growth of our Dubai Studio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing, checking and coordinating technical aspects of the design of a project
- Preparing design presentations including renderings, models, sample boards, and related design graphics
- Assisting the Project Architect/Project Coordinator in resolving project design and technical issues
- Helping in the development of the technical design and the preparation of architectural design and construction documents, including drawings and specifications
- Collaborating with the Project Designer for the design of projects
- Providing effective client liaison and day-to-day point of contact
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in architecture
- 5-8 years of practical experience taking projects through planning and site delivery
- Advanced technical skills
- Ability to work in a team and propose design options at an early stage of a project
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Rhinoceros 3D, grasshopper, Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), AutoCAD, Revit and Sketch-up, Lumion
- Knowledge of any rendering software will be beneficial.
- Experience in the delivery of high-quality products and standards
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.