RMJM is seeking to appoint a Graphic Designer to support the continued growth of our Dubai Design Studio.
As a Graphic Designer, you will assume responsibility for creating, designing, or editing media and website content, product illustrations, branding materials, reports, and proposal visuals. You should be well organized and able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral.
- Maintain and implement brand guidelines.
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Photography and editing/ enhancement of images/photos.
- Create a wide range of graphics and designs for various company and project branding, logos, websites…etc.
- Create and administer content on social media platforms and company websites.
- Video filming and editing, and creating motion graphics for use on social media or marketing company projects and services.
- Conduct and participate in meetings as appropriate to the assignment.
- Prepare all marketing materials, such as brochures, presentations, and company profiles.
- Work and collaborate with the team to prepare winning proposals, presentations, and pre-qualifications. Ensure all proposals, prequalification, and documents that are to be sent to the client are properly designed and visually appealing.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Min 3 years of experience in graphic design.
- Proficiency with graphic design, image and video editing, and other related software.
- Solid knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Rhino, Microsoft Office and interactive media production.
- Experience with marketing, printing, website design and management, social media management and content creation, graphic design, corporate identity, photography, and videography.
- Advanced organization, proofreading, and copywriting skills in English.
- A solution oriented, collaborative, proactive individual with strong communication skills.
- A flexible and resilient approach with the ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.