RMJM is seeking to appoint an Interior Design Site Inspector to support the continued growth of our Dubai Studio.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Conduct daily site inspection related to ID/Architectural Works.
- Team supervision to successfully deliver a high quality ID/Architectural project in line with the Project Life Cycle.
- Review quality of work completed by contractor at site on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Ensure that the ID/Architectural project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Ensure standard ID/Architectural specifications are implemented at site.
- Initiate and participate in design reviews in alignment with the QMS system.
- Coordinate with Design Architect for all combined or related architectural /ID packages.
- Reviewing materials delivered to site for conformance with approved samples, materials and equipment and report findings.
- Carrying out Snagging/De snagging inspections and handing over the works to the required level of quality.
- Prepare surveillance report(s) for deficiencies of work found at site and non-conformance reports (NCR) if required in view of the development of events.
Qualifications and skills:
- Degree in Architecture/ID.
- With over 5+ years working experience in the UAE, preferably with a recognized ID/Architectural consultant.
- Previous experience of working as a site based ID/Architect. Essentially having detailed knowledge of post contract supervision role and responsibilities related to review of contractor’s shop drawings, submittals and site inspection procedures.
- Knowledge of Autocad, Revit, Navisworks, BIM etc.
- Experience of working on ID in commercial / residential high rise / tall tower building projects.
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.