RMJM is seeking to appoint a Planner to support the continued growth of our Dubai Studio.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Creating, maintaining and reviewing a programme of work.
- Ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Integrate multiple schedules into a master project schedule, base line, status, and perform measurement baseline.
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports: Gantt, milestone charts, and other tools used to support critical path analysis, near-term tasks work, priority based resource allocations, performance variances, and to support cost/schedule integration.
- Gather and analyze information to prepare reports on the progress of projects. Frequent on-site visits to review construction progress required.
- Support the project management team in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects, including dashboard maintenance.
- Work in collaboration with project management team to drive consistency of the project scheduling approach to facilitate accuracy in project execution and reporting.
- Troubleshoot and monitor potential scheduling problems.
- Maintain accurate records/paperwork.
- Facilitate and participate in weekly schedule reviews.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree/experience combination in construction and/or engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of construction project management experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience using MS Project or Primavera P3 or P6 and MS Excel.
- Subject matter expertise using MS Project to manage an integrated master schedule and the supporting detailed schedules.
- Extremely proficient in MS Office.
- Superior interpersonal and demonstrated facilitation skills, including the ability to motivate and influence others, build effective interpersonal relationships, and be able to foster and contribute to a positive and productive team environment.
- Creative and innovative with assignments.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in work style to better respond to multiple requests/tasks and handle sudden changes in priorities.
- Able to embrace and participate in change initiatives.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.