RMJM is seeking to appoint a Project Architect to support the continued growth of our Dubai Studio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the team to realize deliverables on time and within budget
- Responsible for setting up full project programme with Project Leader
- Responsible for appraising the client’s brief, concept design, schematic design, detail design, tender documents, specifications and site follow up.
- Manage a team of Architects
- Coordinate sub-consultants to produce stage deliverables
- Ensure local authority compliance
- Review the daily progress and resolve all outstanding issues
- Initiate and plan QA/QC and Peer Review exercise for all the projects deliverables to ensure the high Quality of the Design Packages
- Incorporate the tendering comments from QS/contractors and prepare the deliverables
- Prepare detailed drawings by following the quality control and quality assurance protocols.
- Supporting business development team and providing input on received RFP’s
- Mentor and develop other staff, team members and participate in presentations and meetings as necessary
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in architecture
- Minimum of eight years’ project lead working experience within GCC region
- Excellent skills in Revit, Naviswork, Dynamo, InDesign, Photoshop, Rhino, Grasshopper, Lumion and InDesign.
- Ability to work effectively in large project teams
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, including the ability to sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally
- Experience in running large-scale projects
- Proven record of achieving project schedules, goals, and objectives
- Ability to meet project schedules, goals, and objectives
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.