RMJM are seeking to appoint a Project Manager to support the continued growth of our Dubai Design Studio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Project Management & Architectural administration
- Support design teams deliver complex and multi-discipline projects throughout all design stages
- Follow up to make sure that submissions are made according to deadlines
- Assist team to maintain compliance and review project plans
- Provide coordination of procurement advice
- Compiling schedules of Fee Proposals estimating values
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Liaise with senior management from all design and support groups within the practice in relation to the various potential and current projects, including providing advice on contractual arrangements, trade contractors, current market situation, commercial strategies, project programmes, design scopes, fees and payments
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Architecture
- Project management experience
- Understanding of the design process
- Able to prioritise duties and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Methodical, accurate and consistent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Self-motivation and ability to take responsibility
- Flexible attitude
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.