RMJM is seeking to appoint a BIM Architect/BIM Coordinator to support the continued growth of our Dubai Design Studio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and Assist BIM Manager on the overall use of BIM within the Units and for the multidisciplinary Project.
- Assist the BIM Manager on managing the Project supply chain to deliver high quality information, data and models to the Appointing Party and ensure the delivery of information to the Appointing Party’ team and supply chain is in line with contract requirements.
- Ensure QA/QC and Audit processes are performed on a regular basis on Contractor’s BIM deliverables.
- Assist and support the BIM Manager on Implementation and Administration of Building Information Management (BIM) systems.
- Assist on Clash Detection Processes and Reporting, BIM Quality Control Plans, BIM Review Procedures, Construction Sequencing & Logistics (4D), Cost Estimation & Scheduling (5D), and Asset Management BIM Implementation (COBie).
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering or Architecture.
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience in the UAE.
- Mandatory proficiency on Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD Civil 3D BIM authoring tools.
- Mandatory proficiency on Autodesk Navisworks Manage.
- Mandatory proficiency on BIM360 and ACONEX Environment.
- Good understanding of international BIM standards (ISO19650, AIA, CPIx etc.)
- Proficiency on Dynamo scripting tools would be of advantage.
- Proficient in Revit, SketchUp, 3D Max, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lumion etc.
- Experience in high-end Hospitality, Residential and Commercial projects.
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and solve problems.
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.