RMJM is seeking to appoint a Design Director to support the continued growth of our Dubai Design Studio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and inspire a multi-cultural, multi-disciplined design teams through energetic and dynamic leadership
- Sustain and develop relationships with existing and new clients
- Develop designs that are firmly rooted in a strong narrative, pragmatic and respond to brief and context
- Strong presentation of design ideas and design progress, supported by a design team, to the Client
- Lead major projects by providing design and technical leadership
- Able to effectively manage project commercial and financial responsibilities
- Mentor staff and guide them towards professional excellence
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master’s degree in architecture
- Fluent, articulate and succinct presentation skills
- A creative and enthusiastic leader to work with our existing team based in our Dubai Studio
- Previous experience of working within leading international architectural design practices
- Experience designing and delivering high-end Hospitality, Residential and Commercial projects
- Have an existing portfolio of clients and contacts
- A proven track record of winning and developing new business
- Have detailed knowledge of the market in the Middle East region
- Ability to lead bids and opportunities
- In-depth understanding of Project Commercial and Financial Management
- Conversant with BIM and other design technology
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.