RMJM is seeking to appoint interns to support the continued growth of our Milano Studio.
Responsibilities will include:
– Developing, checking and coordinating technical aspects of the design of a project
– Preparing design presentations including renderings, models, sample boards, and related design graphics
– Assisting the Project Architect/Project Coordinator in resolving project design and technical issues
– Helping in the development of the technical design and the preparation of architectural design and construction documents, including drawings and specifications
– Collaborating with the Project Designer for the design of projects
– Providing effective client liaison and day-to-day point of contact
The ideal candidate will have:
– Fluent in English (Knowledge of Italian will be beneficial)
– 0-3 years of practical experience taking projects through planning and site delivery
– Advanced technical skills
– Ability to work in a team and propose design options at an early stage of a project
– Excellent organisational skills
– Proficiency in Rhinoceros 3d, grasshopper, Adobe suite( InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), AutoCad, Revit and Sketch-up
– Knowledge of any rendering software will be beneficial.
– Experience in delivery of high-quality products and standards
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.