RMJM is seeking to appoint a Landscape Engineer to support the continued growth of our Dubai Studio.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Direct, supervise, and coordinate landscaping construction activities/works to achieve construction in accordance with the Contract Documents.
- Monitor progress against accepted construction schedule and review the Contractor’s progress reports. Assess the progress and inform the PM and the client in case of delay.
- Manage the change procedure and issue properly authorized instructions to the Contractor.
- Propose solutions to the specified construction/design issues.
- Provide claims analysis support, including dispute resolution.
- Participate in contract close-out activities.
- Coordinate with all concerned parties on all construction issues.
- Chair the progress meetings with the Contractor and report on issues, as necessary.
- Monitor the Contractor’s performance and report issues, status and progress of works on site.
- Review Contractor’s progress reports, materials submittals, method statement and samples submitted to comply with project requirements.
- Assess progress on site and prepare reports to be submitted to the client.
- Monitor and manage the as built records.
- Provide final approval to Works and arrange handover and manage the contract close out activities. Ensure safety goals are achieved on the project.
- Fully accountable and responsible for ensuring the Project Safety Plan (PSP) is in place and functioning from the beginning of the project; participates in PSP development.
- Ensures that all Parsons Project based employees work safely and in accordance with the PSP.
- Check and verify the information in the Contractor’s daily report including all the resources (labour, equipment and materials).
- Monitor and coordinate all matters between contractors and all concerned Authorities.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture/Engineer or related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience with at least 5 years of site experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.