RMJM are seeking to appoint a Senior Architect to support the continued growth of our Dubai Design Studio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and lead the assigned team of Architects on a day to day basis and ensure that design excellence is achieved throughout.
- Develop a thorough design philosophy, effectively contributing to the inception and the development of a project.
- Lead the design work ensuring project objectives are met, design instructions are implemented and delivery is achieved within the set time and budget.
- Responsible for the correctness, accuracy and complete multi-disciplinary coordination of the design documentation prepared by the assigned team.
- Coordinate and develop responses to review comments, tender queries, contractor’s queries, etc.
- Preparation and compilation of design presentations and design reports.
- Statutory Authority interface and liaison.
- Full knowledge of Statutory Authorities requirements, knowledge of codes, regulations and submission requirements.
- Coordinate a multitude of tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Substantial input on projects from inception to completion, usually with a particular emphasis on leading teams; managing and mentoring junior designers.
- Central role in client management and satisfaction; maintaining and growing existing relationships, while identifying future opportunities.
- Leading design teams in the delivery of projects from concept through to completion.
- Able to effectively manage project commercial and financial responsibilities.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Architecture
- Minimum 10 years post qualification experience (with minimum 5 years in the UAE).
- A creative and enthusiastic leader.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates design flair and presentation skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design trends.
- Communication skills, ability to translate visions to clients and colleagues through drawings and specifications.
- Proficient in Revit, SketchUp, 3D Max, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lumion etc.
- Knowledge of zoning regulations and building codes
- Experience designing and delivering high-end Hospitality, Residential and Commercial projects.
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.