RMJM is seeking to appoint Senior Structural / Civil Engineer to support the continued growth of our Dubai Studio.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Inspect and record the construction works carried out by contractor on site and resolve the site generated issues.
- Ensure performance of the work in strict accordance with the drawings and specification.
- Involved in supervise and Inspection of ‘additional works’ and ‘out of scope works’ carried out by contractor.
- Review submitted shop drawings against contract drawings and specifications, local codes and statutory requirements and international.
- Carrying out Snagging/De snagging inspection and handing over the works to the required level of quality.
- Maintain records of completed works for interim and final payment and as-built plans
- Make special notes and document the contractor’s activities that may lead to claims.
- Check all form works, reinforcement etc.
- Adhere to safe working methods and report to Resident Engineer for any accidents on site.
- Responsible to check the `Day work records’ submitted by contractor
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Have minimum 7 years in the supervision project.
- Have good experience on final acceptance criteria of the quality of work.
- Good written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with project team.
- Must be fully computer literate and able to utilize computer technology to access data, maintain records, generate reports, etc. and any project specific engineering and construction relevant software.
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.